PRO PLAN® Adult 7+ Sterilised LONGEVIS Turkey Dry Cat Food
- Pro Plan® Dry Cat Food
- A complete and balanced dry food for senior adult cats 7+ specially formulated for sterilised or neutered cats to help maintain a healthy body weight for day-to-day vitality and to make a difference to long-term health.
- Contains LONGEVIS for longer, healthier life, a patented formulation proven to extend healthy lifespan and improve quality of life.
- Our blend of ingredients including antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help to promote healthy kidneys.
- The protein, fat and carbohydrate levels have been specially adapted to help maintain ideal body weight of senior sterilised cats.
- This highly palatable recipe is made with high quality ingredients, with Turkey as No.1 ingredient, offering great taste cats love.
PRO PLAN Sterilised Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced dry cat food scientifically formulated to support healthy ageing in sterilised cats over 7 years old.
It contains LONGEVIS, a patented nutrient blend including antioxidants, a prebiotic, and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, proven to help extend healthy lifespan and improve quality of life in cats aged 7+.
With Turkey as No. 1 ingredient, high protein levels (40%) and balanced fat levels, this great tasting recipe is adapted to help your cat maintain a healthy body weight, support their urinary health whilst living every moment to the fullest.
All PRO PLAN® products are formulated to make the most of high-quality ingredients, delivering efficient nutrient absorption and targeted benefits at every stage of life.
Turkey (14%), Dehydrated poultry protein, Rice, Maize gluten meal, Wheat gluten meal, Wheat, Wheat fibre, Soya meal, Corn starch, Dried egg, Animal fat, Dried chicory root, Soybean oil, Cellulose, Minerals
Fish oil, Digest, Yeasts.
347kCals per 100g
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat content: 13.0%
Crude ash: 6.5%
Crude fibres: 3.0%
IU/kg: Vit A: 33,000; Vit D3: 1,000; Vit E: 1,480.
mg/kg: Vit C: 140; Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: (Fe: 78); Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 2.0); Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: (Cu: 12); Manganous sulphate monohydrate: (Mn: 37); Zinc sulphate monohydrate: (Zn: 120); Sodium selenite: (Se: 0.11). Antioxidants.
Feeding quantities required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available. For your cat’s health, consult your veterinarian regularly.