TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Activation is organized and promoted by Nestlé Middle East FZE, with address at P.O. Box 17327, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE ("Nestlé"). All participants to this Activation (“Participants”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
This Activation will run from:
May 15th, 2021 until July 15th, 2021.
Entrance to the Activation
Participants must be:
- 21 years old and above; and
- Legal residents of the United Arab Emirates.
- Participants must ensure that their healthy adult cat is exclusively fed with Purina ONE® dry cat food within three (3) weeks or 21 days.
- Participants must purchase Purina ONE® cat food products within the UAE during the Activation period. Minimum purchase of AED 60 and maximum of AED 100.
- If the Participant did not see a visible difference in their cat after three weeks (21 days) from the date of purchase, they can get a refund on the amount spent for the cat food. The last day to claim a refund is August 15th, 2021.
- In order for the Participant to claim a refund, original invoice / receipt from the purchase of the Purina ONE® products must be sent to: PURINA Marketing Nestlé Middle East FZE, P.O. Box 17327, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE. Participants must write their name, email and contact number at the back of the invoice / receipt.
- A representative from PURINA Marketing team will contact the Participant.
Changing a cat’s diet gradually by substituting a new food for old is ideal. This should take around 10 days; however, if the cat has a sensitive stomach, this time should be extended. The same applies when changing brands, even when keeping the cat on the same type of food (wet or dry). If the cat suffers from a medical condition or has speciﬁc nutritional requirements, consult a vet before changing their diet.
- Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
- By entering this Activation, the Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
- Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of: (a) their participation in the activation; (b) any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows: email: email@example.com, UAE phone number: 800 116 1001.
Jurisdiction And Governing Law:
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
Intellectual Property Rights:
® PURINA ONE is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. © 2021. All rights reserved.