Terms & Conditions:
This Activation is organized and promoted by Nestlé Middle East FZE, with address at P.O. Box 17327, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE ("Nestlé"). All participants to this Activation (“Participants”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions
This Activation will run from:
June 1, 2018 until December 31, 2018.
Entrance to the Activation
Participants must be:
- 21 years old and above; and
- legal residents of the United Arab Emirates
- Participants must ensure that their healthy adult cat or dog is exclusively fed with PURINA Pro Plan dry food for four (4) weeks.
Important: Changing a pet’s diet gradually by substituting a new food for old is ideal. This should take around 7 days; however, if the pet has a sensitive stomach, this time should be extended. The same applies when changing brands, even when keeping the pet on the same type of food (wet or dry). If the pet suffers from a medical condition or has specific nutritional requirements, consult a vet before changing their diet
- Participants must purchase PURINA Pro Plan pet food products within the UAE during the Activation period. Minimum purchase of AED 60 and maximum of AED 415.
- If the Participant did not see the results in their pet after four weeks or if for any reason are not satisfied,Participants can get a refund on the amount spent for the pet food. The last day to claim a refund is December 31st, 2018.
- In order for the Participant to claim a refund, original invoice / receipt from the purchase of the Purina Pro Plan products must be submitted to the store where the product was purchased, together with the original packaging. The product inside the packshould not be less than than 50% of the total quantity.Participants must write their name, email and contact number at the back of the invoice / receipt, fill and sign the Satisfaction form when returning the product
- A representative of Nestlé will contact the Participant.
- Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
- By entering this Activation Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of:
- their participation in the Activation;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows:
UAE & KSA “toll free”: 8008 971971 Jordan: +96265902998 Lebanon: +961-4548595 Qatar: +974-44587688 Bahrain: +973-17810902 Oman: +968-22033446 Other Countries +9714- 810 0000
Jurisdiction And Governing Law
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
Intellectual Property Rights:
® PURINA and PRO PLAN® areregistered trademarks of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
© 2018. All rights reserved.