Fun activities for your cat
Excessive boredom can cause your cat to start exhibiting compulsive behavior, depression, and hostility against strangers and other pets. Idleness can also result in obesity, which in turn may impact your cat’s health negatively.
We at 3a2ilati recommend you carve out at least 15 minutes a day to ensure your cat is moving around and getting enough exercise to stay healthy and fit. Here are some examples of fun activities that can both engage and entertain your cat:
- Your cat, just like all of her feline friends, is very fond of anything that moves. Blow some soap bubbles and watch as she tries to chase them around the room.
- Slide your hand under a bed sheet and make abrupt movements. This will earn your cat’s attention as she tries to pounce on this interesting prey.
- Place your cat before a large mirror and enjoy watching her get to know herself better.
- Consider investing in some cat furniture, which will encourage your pet to get some exercise by climbing and jumping around, which will also develop her motor skills.
- Place a little birdcage close to your cat’s favorite window. Birds and their houses are very effective at sparking your pet’s interest.
- Attach a feather to a long thread or rope and hang it above your cat’s head. Your pet will most probably chase the feather in a merry go round and jump in every direction, trying to catch the feather.
- Placing some ice cubes on the floor can entertain your cat as she skids across the kitchen trying to catch them.
Effective exercise and games are not enough when it comes to ensuring your cat has a better quality of life. This is why you should have a veterinary examine your cat regularly and stay on top of the latest trends and innovations.
The importance of a balanced, rich diet is not to be neglected by any means. We recommend you choose Purina pet food, made with real, high-quality ingredients and carefully blended with supreme protein sources and essential nutrients that support balanced nutrition, promote lifelong whole body health, and satisfy your cat.