Have you wondered what it would be like to have dogs in your workplace? A pet friendly workplace may be more attainable than you think.Just take the first step of drumming up enthusiasm for the idea with everyone at work. We've put together facts, ideas and talking points to help.
1. Start by learning about some of the benefits to staff of having a pet friendly workplace.
2. Read our FAQs to review common questions and find a few ideas about creating new policies, encouraging positive behaviours among visiting pets, and managing any little problems that might arise.
3. Most importantly - get people talking!
You might like to start the conversation with…
1. «Did you know that many workplaces in our area allow pets at work?»
2. «I heard allowing pets in the workplace can help with employee retention.»
3. «What if we tried a ‘Bring Your Pet to Work Day’ this month?»
Want to get started? Share this article with other people in management positions at your work to help you drum up more support to make your workplace pet friendly.